The first thing to know about me is that I am commited to excellence in every area of my own life.
My name is George Howard, my lifes mission is to be relentlessly ME, to BE alive and to liberate others wherever I go so they can do the same.
I bring the freedom to BE to peoples lives, to come alive, to BE alive.
What does that mean? I help people see who they truly are and live into that as fully as possible every single day.
This creates a feeling of freedom, fulfilment and aliveness.
These are some of my commitments in my own life:
• I commit my everything to being the greatest Partner, Lover, Fiancé, Husband my Rose could ever possibly imagine to experience.
• I commit to fully embodying love as my being, all I do comes from love.
• I commit to being joy itself, not ever losing my spirit of joy, fun and love to playing the story of being a victim in whatever form that may try to come.
• I commit to being fearless, bold and brave, committed to serving and living for something much bigger than myself.
• I commit to living to a level of gratitude that brings a pulsing energy and radiance to my entire being.
• I commit to mindfulness and awareness and I commit to taking massive action as and when needed. No excuses, this moment here and now, the change needed is made.
• I commit to being the most incredible mirror of brilliance for all those that I coach as clients, encounter in my day to day and already have surrounding me in my life.
• I commit to a level of presence and love that none who haven’t been in my presence would of ever felt before.
• I commit to utter fearless communication, serving from love, I am honest and authentic.
The thing is, whilst growing up I told myself I wasn't enough.
It was happening in the background of my thoughts and it was in the language that I used.... but what is enough? What was I measuring myself against? Some of the people that I encountered in my life planted that seed through bullying and critism, but it was really me who made the decision to think I wasn't enough just as I was.
I was scared to fail, I was scared to make mistakes, to be real and authentic.
I was scared to ALLOW myself to BE ME.
I had a negative relationship with fear, I didn't know it was a good feeling to feel, I didn't know that if I followed where my fears were taking me then exponential growth would occur in my life.
I thought I wanted people to like and love me, but in reality it turns out all I really wanted was for ME to love and like me, I wanted my own self-acceptance.
Once I had given myself permission to have self-acceptance, self-love and self-trust, my life transformed..... Completely transformed.
It felt amazing, I feel amazing.
When we align our way of being with who we really are, things begin to shift in our outer world.
This is what happened to me, so when I allowed myself to freely be me I allowed amazing things into my life, such as my loving and incredible relationship with my Fiance, deep and loving relaxation within social situations, self-love and self-care, empathy, authentic and honest communication, almost instant deep connection with anyone and everyone, a business where I co-create inner transformation with inspiring people, a high level of skill with Parkour movement, a whole book on creating incredible relationships, amazing friendships, incredible experiences.
The greatest thing is how I now see the world, the language I use, the thoughts I have, the relaxation I feel, the presence I experience, the freedom I feel and the love and appreciation in my heart (for the smallest of things).
Am I perfect? .......No.... But I am authentically, lovingly and acceptingly me. If you talk to me you will know who I am, you will feel who I am, just as I will feel who you are too.
With love, George.
Here are a few of my most popular (and favourite) articles:
Do you feel like your life has become over complicated? Here's how to simplify things so you can feel more joy whilst being successful: How To Be Joyful, Feel Good And Be Successful, The Simple Way
Are you in a relationship or want to be/will be soon? This will serve you: 10 Life Changing Insights Into Fearless Love
What would happen in your life if you stopped doing pointless sh*t? Here's my thoughts on that: How To De-Stress Our Lives, Live Happier And Not Do Pointless Sh*t
I have recently written two Ebooks, one is a guide to Self-love and one is a guide for men to understand and use their Sexual energy, one or two of which you may be interested in: Invest in yourself here.
Connect with George:
If you would like to contact George about co-creating together, you have appreciation for his articles or books, or want to genuinely connect you can do so by emailing him: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to join George's Private Facebook Group you can do so here: George's Inspiring Facebook Community
You can follow or add him on Facebook: George's Personal Facebook
George's Instagram: George's Instagram